Silver spot Binary Technical November 21-25 2011
Silver spot, much like gold is going through changes reflected by the Euro-Zone countries and the U.S. market. Here is our technical analysis for the upcoming week of 21st Nov. with a wider overview on support and resistance lines further away.
Trade Silver Prices on anyoption, with a special bonus offer for BOCrunch’s readers
Here are the support and resistance lines the could produce great binary option trading opportunities:
- Current range: 30.2610 to 35.4090.
- Further levels in both directions: Below, for PUT Options: 31.7270, 31.2960, 30.9310 and 30.2610.
- Above, for CALL options: 32.5280, 33.3350, 33.7970, 34.8180 and 35.4090.
- Very important support but still a bit far, at 34.8180.
- Very important resistance is at 31.7270.
If you’re interested in binary options, see anyoption offer for BOCrunch’s readers
More on Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with anyoption.Try binary trading with AnyOption