Oil Binary Options Weekly Setup September 19–23 2011
Trading Binary options can be done on currencies, crude oil, stocks and gold. In this new weekly section we will be focusing on crude oil binary options. September brings us amazing trading opportunities on Oil.
This week there are 4 major market events that can produce trading opportunities on oil binary options, and a unique 500$ Bonus Offer from 24option.com, for BOCrunch oil binary option traders.
These are the events for this week (all times are GMT) :
- German PPI: Published on Tuesday at 06:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.2%. If the outcome is 0.9% or higher, CALL on Oil. If the result is 0.0% or lower, PUT option on Oil.
- U.S. Building Permits: Tuesday, 12:30. Exp. 0.60M. 0.62M or more, PUT on OIL. 0.57M or less, CALL on Oil.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. 4.78M. 4.84M, or higher, PUT on OIL. 4.61M or lower, CALL on Oil.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 12:30. Exp. 417K. 426K or more, PUT on Oil. 410K or less, CALL on Oil.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
If you’re interested in trading oil binary options, please go to 24option.com. They’re a leading binary options provider.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
Read more on Forex Binaries at our weekly binary options setup.
Read more on Binary options brokers.
Read more on Oil and other commodities at TradingNRG
Read more on Gold Binaries at our Weekly Gold Binary setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption