Gold Binary Options Weekly Setup October 31–4 2011
Trading Binary options can be done on currencies, oil, stocks and gold. In this weekly section we will be focusing on gold binary options. This week, start of November 2011 brings us amazing trading opportunities. Although gold spot have been mostly on the rise past 10 days, events of early November can bring a change to gold price.
This week there are no less than 8 events that can produce trading opportunities on gold binary options, and a unique 500$ Bonus Offer from 24option.com, for BOCrunch gold binary option traders.
These are the events for this week (all times are GMT) :
- German Retail Sales: Monday, 07:00. Exp. 1.1%. 3.2% or higher, CALL on Gold. -2.1% or lower, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. Chicago PMI: Monday, 13:45. Exp. 59.3. 67.6 or more, PUT on Gold. 56.6 or less, CALL on Gold.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp.52.3. 55.4 or more, PUT on Gold. 50.7 or lower, CALL on Gold.
- German Unemployment Change: Wednesday, 08:55. Exp. -10K. -8K or more, PUT on Gold. -31K or less, CALL on Gold.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 12:30. Exp. 402K. 405K or more, CALL on Gold. 397K or less, PUT on Gold.
- European Minimum Bid Rate: Thursday, 12:45. Exp. 1.50%. 1.75% or higher, CALL on Gold. 1.25% or lower, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 14:00. Exp. 53.9. 57.3 or more, PUT on Gold. 52.2 or less, CALL on Gold.
- German Factory Orders: Friday, 11:00. Exp. 0.3%. 1.6% or higher, CALL on Gold. -2.8% or lower, PUT on Gold.
If you’re interested in trading gold binary options, please go to 24option.com. They’re a leading binary options provider.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For GBP/JPY Binary Trading, read our weekly GBP/JPY binary options setup.
Read more on Gold and other commodities at TradingNRG.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption