Gold Binary Options Weekly Setup November 28–2 2011
Trading Binary options can be done on currencies, oil, stocks and gold. In this weekly section we will be focusing on gold binary options. This week, starting November 28th brings us amazing trading opportunities. This week has much to do with the euro zone markets.
This week there are no less than 11 events that can produce trading opportunities on gold binary options, and a unique Holiday season Bonus Offer from 24option.com, for BOCrunch gold binary option traders.
These are the events for this week (all times are GMT) :
- European M3 Money Supply: Published on Monday at 09:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 3.4%. If the outcome is 3.6% or higher, CALL on Gold. If the result is 2.8% or lower, PUT option on Gold.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 312K. 319K or more, PUT on Gold. 295K or less, CALL on Gold.
- U.K. Nationwide HPI: Tuesday, 07:00. Exp. -0.1%. 0.5% or higher, CALL on Gold. -0.2% or lower, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 43.8. 28.4 or more, PUT on Gold. 295K or less, CALL on Gold.
- German Retail Sales: Wednesday, 07:00. Exp. 0.1%. 0.4% or higher, CALL on Gold. -0.2%% or lower, PUT on Gold.
- German Unemployment Change: Wednesday, 08:55. Exp. -6K. 3K or more, CALL on Gold. -8K or lower, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 1.3%. 2.1% or higher, PUT on Gold. -5.1% or lower, CALL on Gold.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 47.2. 51.1 or more, CALL on Gold. 42.9 or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 390K. 397K or more, CALL on Gold. 387K or less,PUT on Gold.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 64.6. 67.5 or more, PUT on Gold. 60.9 or less, CALL on Gold.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 52.2. 54.2 or more, CALL on Gold. 50.1 or less, PUT on Gold.
If you’re interested in trading gold binary options, please go to 24option.com. They’re a leading binary options provider.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For GBP/JPY Binary Trading, read our weekly GBP/JPY binary options setup.
Read more on Gold and other commodities at TradingNRG.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption