Gold Binary Options Weekly Setup January 9–13 2012
Trading Binary options can be done on currencies, oil, stocks and gold. In this weekly section we will be focusing on gold binary options. This week, starting January 9th brings us amazing trading opportunities.
This week there are 7 events that can produce trading opportunities on gold binary options, and a unique Bonus Offer from 24option.com, for BOCrunch gold binary option traders.
These are the events for this week (all times are GMT) :
- German Industrial Production: Monday, 11:00. Exp. -0.4%. 0.8% or higher, CALL on Gold. -1.0% or lower, PUT on Gold.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -18%. -15% or higher, CALL on Gold. -22% or lower, PUT on Gold.
- U.K. Trade Balance: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. -8.2B. -7.1B or more, CALL on Gold. -9.2B or worse, PUT on Gold.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2% or higher, CALL on Gold. -0.4% or lower, PUTon Gold.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 370K. 374K or more, CALL on Gold. 367K or less,PUT on Gold.
- U.K. PPI Input: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, CALL on Gold. -0.2% or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 70.8. 72.7 or more, PUT on Gold. 67.7 or less, CALL on Gold.
If you’re interested in trading gold binary options, please go to 24option.com. They’re a leading binary options provider.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 89%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For GBP/JPY Binary Trading, read our weekly GBP/JPY binary options setup.
Read more on Gold and other commodities at TradingNRG.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption