Gold Binary Options Setup July 24-27 2012
Market events have great impact on gold prices and can produce trading opportunities for gold binary options traders. We highlighted for you the main events for the rest of the week on the Gold spot.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 104.8. 105.7 or more, CALL םמ Gold. 103.9 or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.K. Prelim GDP: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. -0.2%. -0.1% or higher, CALL on Gold. -0.3% or lower, PUT on Gold.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. -10. -8 or more, CALL on Gold. -13 or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 373K. 377K or more, PUT on Gold. 361K or less, CALL on Gold.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 5.9. 6.1 or more, CALL on Gold. 5.6 or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 381K. 390K or more, CALL on Gold. 377K or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 0.8%. 6.1% or higher, PUT on Gold. 0.5% or lower, CALL on Gold.
If you are interested in gold binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption