Gold Binary Options Setup April 29-3 2013
Market events have great impact on gold prices and can produce trading opportunities for gold binary options traders. We highlighted for you the main events for this week, April 29th 2013, on the Gold spot.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Published on Monday at 14:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 1.1%. If the outcome is 1.7% or higher, PUT on Gold. If the result is -0.6% or lower, CALL option on on Gold.
- German Unemployment Change: Tuesday, 07:55. Exp. 2K. 16K or more, PUT on Gold. -3K or less, CALL on Gold.
- U.K. Net Lending to Individuals: Tuesday, 08:30. Exp. 1.3B. 1.7B or more, CALL on Gold. 1.1B or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Tuesday, 13:00. Exp. 9.1%. 9.4% or higher, PUT on Gold. 7.7% or lower, CALL on Gold.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 08:30. Exp. 48.6. 49.1 or more, CALL on Gold. 48.0 or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. ADP Non-Farm Employment Change: Wednesday, 12:15. Exp. 153K. 160K or more, PUT on Gold. 150K or less, CALL on Gold.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Thursday, 08:30. Exp. 48.1. 48.7 or more, CALL on Gold. 47.0 or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 345K. 348K or more, CALL on Gold. 336K or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.K. Services PMI: Friday, 08:30. Exp. 52.5. 52.8 or more, CALL on Gold. 52.2 or less, PUT on Gold.
- U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI: Friday, 14:00. Exp. 54.1. 54.8 or more, PUT on Gold. 53.7 or less, CALL on Gold.
If you are interested in gold binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.Try binary trading with AnyOption