GBP/JPY Technical Analysis September 21-23 2011
GBP/JPY is a classic forex pair for technical analysis, and is suitable for binary options trading. In this post we’ll try to give a 2-3 day outlook on the GBP/JPY, the ‘Dragon’, that will produce trading opportunities for binary traders. During September, Pound-Yen is still heading down.
Trade the GPB/JPY on optionFair, with a special bonus offer for BOCrunch’s readers
Here are the support and resistance lines the could produce great binary option trading opportunities:
- Current range: 119.49 to 120.07.
- Further levels in both directions: Below, for PUT Options: 119.22, 119.11,
- Above, for CALL options: 120.07, 120.34, 120.58, 121.04, 121.63, 122.64, 123.03, 124.39 and 124.83.
- Very important support is still far, at 123.03. There are many small steps before this point
- 119.22 is weak resistance before 119.11, which is of higher importance.
If you’re interested in binary options, see optionFair Bonus Offer for BOCrunch’s readers
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
For more information on binary brokers, read our recommended Broker reviews.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.Try binary trading with AnyOption