GBP/JPY Binary Technical May 9th 2012
GBP/JPY, ‘The Dragon’, is a classic forex pair for technical analysis, and is suitable for binary options trading. Since the beginning of May this pair is heading mostly down. To assist in analyzing the next few days here is our technical setup.
Trade GBP/JPY on 24option.com, with a special bonus offer for BOCrunch’s readers
Here are the support and resistance lines the could produce great binary option trading opportunities:
- Current range: 126.64 to 133.11.
- Further levels in both directions: Below, for PUT Options: 127.76, 127.42 and 126.64 which is further away
- Above, for CALL options: 129.45, 130.27, 131.60 and 133.11
- Very important support, at 1682.510, still a few steps to get there.
- Very important resistance is at 1630.630, still further away.
- Chart is on a 4 hour scale.
If you’re interested in binary options, see 24option.com for BOCrunch’s readers
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption