EUR/USD Binary Technical May 22nd 2012
The EUR/USD, isn’t the first pair that comes to mind for technical analysis, but today there are some interesting possibilities for technical trading this pair. To assist in analyzing the next few days here is our technical setup.
Trade EUR/USD on 24option.com, with a special bonus offer for BOCrunch’s readers
Here are the support and resistance lines the could produce great binary option trading opportunities:
- Current range: 1.2655 to 1.2867.
- Further levels in both directions: Below, for PUT Options: 1.2735, 1.2714, 1.2677 and 1.2655.
- Above, for CALL options: 1.2799, 1.2820, 1.2850 and 1.2867.
- Very important support, at 1.2820. Not too far away.
- Very important resistance is at 1.2655, still further away.
- Chart is on a 1 hour scale.
If you’re interested in binary options, see 24option.com for BOCrunch’s readers
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption