Daily Binary Options Market Setup 20 Nov 2012
Binary options trading covers more than a few market fields including: forex, gold price, oil and major stock(Facebook, Apple, Oracle, etc.). We’ll try in this new daily setup to cover all the assets of the day.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
November 21st main market events:
Forex Binary Options-
- Japanese Trade Balance: Tuesday, 23:50. Exp. -0.49T. -0.41T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -1.09T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment: Wednesday, 14:55. Exp. 84.9. 85.3B or more, CALL USD/JPY. 84.3 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
Gold Binary Options-
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 397K. 441K or more, CALL on Gold. 392K or less, PUT on Gold.
Technical Gold Price-
- Current range: 1675.635 to 1751.504.
- Further levels in both directions: Below, for PUT Options: 1723.257, 1707.773, 1691.408 and 1675.635
- Above, for CALL options: 1737.900, 1745.317 and 1751.504.
- Very important support, at 1737.900. there are a few steps before that.
- Very important resistance is at 1707.773, might be closer than appears.
- Chart is on a 4 hour scale.
Daily stock to trade-
Sony Corporation (SNE): Current(Nov.20, 12) 9.94. 10.31 or higher, CALL on SNE. 9.18 or lower, PUT on SNE.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.
Try binary trading with AnyOption