Daily Binary Options Market Setup 27 Nov 2012
Binary options trading covers more than a few market fields including: forex, gold price, oil and major stock(Facebook, Apple, Oracle, etc.). Today’s main assets are: GBP/USD, USD/JPY, Gold and Microsoft.
anyoption, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
November 27th main market events:
Daily stock to trade-
Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Current(Nov.23, 12) 27.70. 27.74 or higher, CALL on MSFT. 27.63 or lower, PUT on MSFT. Trading Microsoft is available on 24option
Forex Binary Options-
- U.K. Revised GDP: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 1.0%. 1.1% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.8% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. -0.6%. 2.1% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 73.1. 73.5 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 71.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
Gold Binary Options-
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. 2.9%. 3.1% or higher, PUT on Gold. 1.9% or lower, CALL on Gold.
Technical Analysis for GBP/JPY (Dragon)-
- Current range: 119.77 to 133.48
- Further levels in both directions: Below, for PUT Options: 129.61, 124.93, 120.83 and 119.77
- Above, for CALL options: 131.81, 132.65 and 133.48.
- Very important support, at 132.65. no too far away.
- Very important resistance is at 124.93, doesn’t appear to be close by.
- Chart is on a 1 day scale.
- Trading the GBP/JPY is available on ZoneOptions.com
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.Try binary trading with AnyOption