Daily Binary Options Market Setup 21 Nov 2012
Binary options trading covers more than a few market fields including: forex, gold price, oil and major stock(Facebook, Apple, Oracle, etc.). Today’s main assets are: USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, Gold and Facebook, Inc.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
November 21st main market events:
Forex Binary Options-
- U.S. Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment: Wednesday, 14:55. Exp. 84.9. 85.3B or more, CALL USD/JPY. 84.3 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Thursday, 11:00. Exp. -19. -15 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -24 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
Gold Binary Options-
- German Flash Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 08:30. Exp. 45.9. 46.4 or more, CALL on Gold. 45.7 or less, PUT on Gold.
Technical Analysis for GBP/JPY-
- Current range: 124.74 to 133.48
- Further levels in both directions: Below, for PUT Options: 127.87, 125.97 and 124.74
- Above, for CALL options: 131.81, 132.73 and 133.48.
- Very important support, at 131.81. there are a few steps before that.
- Very important resistance is at 124.74, doesn’t appear to be close by.
- Chart is on a 1 day scale.
Daily stock to trade-
Facebook, Inc. (FB): Current(Nov.21, 12) 23.10. 23.13 or higher, CALL on FB. 23.07 or lower, PUT on FB.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption