New week, starting June 24th, brings 15 new market events. Pay special attention to the U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI on Tuesday, can have an effect on the USD/JPY.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Published on Monday at 09:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 106.0. If the outcome is 106.7 or more, CALL EUR/USD. If the result is 105.2 or less, PUT option on EUR/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 33.1K. 33.6K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 31.9K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. 10.6%. 11.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 10.2% or lower, PUT USD/CHF.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Wednesday, 07:00. Exp. 6.6. 6.8 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 6.2 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. CBI Realized Sales: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. 4. 8 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -17 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Final GDP: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 2.4%. 2.6% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 2.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Wednesday, 23:45. Exp. 427K. 486M or more, CALL NZD/USD. 15M or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- Euro Zone M3 Money Supply: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 2.9%. 3.5% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 2.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- GBP Current Account: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. -11.8B. -8.5B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -15.2B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 351K. 358K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 347K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 1.1%. 1.5% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- French Consumer Spending: Friday, 07:45. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.8% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Friday, 08:00. Exp. 1.21. 1.28 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.02 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- Canadian GDP: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.0%. 0.3% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Chicago PMI: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 55.2. 62.2 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 52.4 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.