New week, starting July 1st, brings 16 new market events. Pay special attention to the Spanish Unemployment Change on Tuesday, can have an effect on the EUR/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Spanish Manufacturing PMI: Published on Monday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 48.9. If the outcome is 49ץ2 or more, CALL EUR/USD. If the result is 47ץ8 or less, PUT option on EUR/USD.
- Swiss SVME PMI: Monday, 08:30. Exp. 52.5. 52.8 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 51.9 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 09:30. Exp. 51.3. 51.7 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 51.0 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 50.6. 50.9 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 48.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Average Cash Earnings: Tuesday, 02:30. Exp. 0.6%. 0.7% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -0.2% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Spanish Unemployment Change: Tuesday, 08:00. Exp. -83.5K. -79.6K or more, PUT EUR/USD. -108.6K or less, CALL EUR/USD.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 51.3. 51.6 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 50.5 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Factory Orders: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 2.1%. 3.0% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. Services PMI: Wednsday, 09:30. Exp. 54.6. 55.2 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 54.4 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Euro Zone Retail Sales: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.8% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 345K. 349K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 343K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 54.3. 54.7 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 53.5 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Building Approvals: Thursday, 02:30. Exp. -0.9%. 9.9% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -1.1% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Euro Zone Minimum Bid Rate: Thursday, 12:45. Exp. 0.50%. 0.75% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.25% or lower, CALL EUR/USD.
- Swiss CPI: Friday, 08:15. Exp. -0.1%. 0.3% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- Canadian Ivey PMI: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 59.6. 63.5 or more, PUT USD/CAD. 59.1 or less, CALL USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.