The week of November 24th, brings 16 new market events. Pay special attention to the German Ifo Business Climate on Monday, may have an effect on the EUR/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss Employment Level: Published on Monday at 09:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 4.22M. If the outcome is 4.24M or more, PUT on USD/CHF. If the result is 4.17M or less, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Monday, 10:00. Exp. 103.0. 103.5 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 102.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Tuesday, 10:30. Exp. 38.5K. 39.6k or more, CALL GBP/USD. 38.2K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Prelim GDP: Tuesday, 14:30. Exp. 3.3%. 3.6% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 3.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 16:00. Exp. 95.9. 96.3 or more CALL USD/JPY. 94.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Construction Work Done: Wednesday, 01:30. Exp. -1.7%. -1.0% or higher CALL AUD/USD. -1.9% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Second Estimate GDP: Wednesday, 10:30. Exp. 0.7%. 0.8% or higher CALL GBP/USD. 0.6% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Wednesday, 14:30. Exp. 287K. 293K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 285K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Thursday, 16:00. Exp. 471K. 474K or more CALL USD/JPY. 463K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Private Capital Expenditure: Thursday, 01:30. Exp. -1.7%. 0.9% or higher CALL AUD/USD. 1.3% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Euro Zone M3 Money Supply: Thursday, 10:00. Exp. 2.6%. 2.9% or higher CALL EUR/USD. 2.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Thursday, 13:00. Exp. 8.6. 8.9 or more CALL EUR/USD. 8.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Current Account: Thursday, 14:30. Exp. -10.3B. -9.5B or more PUT USD/CAD. -12.4B or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- German Retail Sales: Friday, 08:00. Exp. 1.7%. 1.9% or higher CALL EUR/USD. -3.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Euro Zone CPI Flash Estimate: Friday, 11:00. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher CALL EUR/USD. 0.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian GDP: Friday, 14:30. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher PUT USD/CAD. -0.3% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.