The week of December 22nd, brings 8 new market events. Pay special attention to the U.S. New Home Sales on Tuesday, may have an effect on the USD/JPY. BO Crunch wishes you all a Merry Christmas and a great holiday season.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Published on Monday at 09:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 5.21M. If the outcome is 5.29M or more, CALL on USD/JPY. If the result is 5.17M or less, PUT option on USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Monday, 22:45. Exp. -550M. -472M or more, CALL NZD/USD. -1191M or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- French Consumer Spending: Tuesday, 08:45. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.0% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Current Account: Tuesday, 10:30. Exp. -21.1B. -20.7B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -23.4B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Final GDP: Tuesday, 14:30. Exp. 4.3%. 4.6% or higher CALL USD/JPY. 3.6% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Tuesday, 16:00. Exp. 461K. 467K or more CALL USD/JPY. 458K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 99.2. 99.8 or more PUT USD/CHF. 98.1 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Wednesday, 14:30. Exp. 291K. 294K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 286K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.