The week of July 21st, brings 12 new market events. Pay special attention to the Swiss KOF Economic Barometer on Wednesday, may have an effect on the USD/CHF.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Published on Monday at 15:00 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.2%. If the outcome is 6.7% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. If the result is -0.8% or lower, PUT option on USD/JPY.
- Japanese Household Spending: Tuesday, 00:30. Exp. -3.7%. -2.5% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -8.5% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Net Lending to Individuals: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 2.6B. 2.9B or more, CALL GBP/USD. 2.4B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 85.5. 85.8 or more CALL USD/JPY. 85.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Wednesday, 08:00. Exp. 101.1. 102.0 or more PUT USD/CHF. 99.8 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. ADP Non-Farm Employment Change: Wednesday, 13:15. Exp. 234K. 286K or more CALL USD/JPY. 227K or less. PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Building Approvals: Thursday, 02:30. Exp. 0.2%. 10.3% or higher CALL AUD/USD. -0.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Euro Zone CPI Flash Estimate: Thursday, 10:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher CALL EUR/USD. 0.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 306K. 310K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 282K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian PPI: Friday, 02:30. Exp. 0.7%. 1.0% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.6% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 57.2. 57.7 or more CALL GBP/USD. 57.0 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 56.1. 56.4 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 55.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.