The week of March 30th, brings 19 new market events for forex binary traders. Pay special attention to the German Retail Sales on Tuesday, may have an effect on the EUR/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Japanese Prelim Industrial Production: Published on Sunday at 23:50 GMT. The market expects a score of -1.8%. If the outcome is 4.0% or higher, PUT on USD/JPY. If the result is -2.0% or lower, CALL option on USD/JPY.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Monday, 07:00. Exp. 89.3. 90.8 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 88.8 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- UK Net Lending to Individuals: Monday, 08:30. Exp. 2.5B. 2.7B or more, CALL GBP/USD. 2.2B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Japanese Average Cash Earnings: Tuesday, 01:30. Exp. 0.7%. 1.5% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 0.5% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- German Retail Sales: Tuesday, 06:00. Exp. -0.9%. 3.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- German Unemployment Change: Tuesday, 07:55. Exp. -10K. -9K or more, PUT EUR/USD. -22K or less, CALL EUR/USD.
- UK Current Account: Tuesday, 08:30. Exp. -21.2B. -28.1B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -20.7B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Euro Zone CPI Flash Estimate: Tuesday, 09:00. Exp. -0.3%. -0.2% or higher CALL EUR/USD. -0.4% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian GDP: Tuesday, 12:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher PUT USD/CAD. 0.1% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 14:30. Exp. 96.6. 96.9 or more CALL USD/JPY. 96.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Building Approvals: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. -3.7%. 8.2% or higher CALL AUD/USD. -4.0% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Spanish Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 07:15. Exp. 54.0. 54.4 or more CALL EUR/USD. 53.8 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- Italian Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 07:45. Exp. 52.3. 53.2 or more CALL EUR/USD. 50.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- UK Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 08:30. Exp. 54.5. 54.9 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 53.8 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ADP Non-Farm Employment Change: Wednesday, 12:15. Exp. 231K. 238K or more CALL USD/JPY. 208K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. 52.5. 53.2 or more CALL USD/JPY. 52.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Trade Balance: Thursday, 00:30. Exp. -1.25B. -0.93B or more, CALL AUD/USD. -1.32B or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- UK Construction PMI: Thursday, 08:30. Exp. 60.4. 60.8 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 59.7 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 12:30. Exp. 285K. 289K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 280K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.