The week of March 3rd, brings 22 new market events. Pay special attention to the German Factory Orders on Thursday, can have an effect on the EUR/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- New Zealand Overseas Trade Index: Published on Sunday at 21:45 GMT. The market expects a score of 1.9%. If the outcome is 8.2% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. If the result is 0.9% or lower, PUT option on NZD/USD.
- Japanese Capital Spending: Sunday, 23:50. Exp. 5.1%. 5.6% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 0.9% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Company Operating Profits: Monday, 00:30. Exp. 2.3%. 4.2% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 2.0% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss SVME PMI: Monday, 08:30. Exp. 57.2. 57.8 or more PUT USD/CHF. 55.8 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 09:30. Exp. 56.9. 57.1 or more CALL GBP/USD. 56.4 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core PCE Price Index: Monday, 13:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.2% or higher CALL USD/JPY. 0.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 52.3. 52.6 or more CALL USD/JPY. 50.9 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Building Approvals: Tuesday, 00:30. Exp. 0.7%. 0.8% or higher CALL AUD/USD. -3.1% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Japanese Average Cash Earnings: Tuesday, 01:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.6% or higher PUT USD/JPY. 0.1% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Cash Rate: Tuesday, 03:30. Exp. 2.50%. 2.75% or higher CALL AUD/USD. 2.25% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Spanish Unemployment Change: Tuesday, 08:00. Exp. 74.2K. 128.2K or more PUT EUR/USD. 67.9K or less, CALL EUR/USD.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 63.6. 65.0 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 63.2 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Australian GDP: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. 0.7%. 0.9% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.5% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Services PMI: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 58.0. 58.8 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 57.7 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Euro Zone Retail Sales: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.9%. 1.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. ADP Non-Farm Employment Change: Wednesday, 13:15. Exp. 159K. 188K or more CALL USD/JPY. 148K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- German Factory Orders: Thursday, 11:00. Exp. 1.1%. 1.3% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.8% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Euro Zone Minimum Bid Rate: Thursday, 12:45. Exp. 0.25%. 0.50% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.00% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 336K. 350K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 333K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Canadian Ivey PMI: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 56.7. 57.0 or more PUT USD/CAD. 56.5 or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- Swiss CPI: Friday, 08:15. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.5% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- German Industrial Production: Friday, 11:00. Exp. 0.7%. 0.9% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.