The week of September 15th, brings 12 new market events. Pay special attention to the U.S. Core CPI on Wednesday, may have an effect on the USD/JPY.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss PPI: Published on Monday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.2%. If the outcome is 0.3% or higher, PUT on USD/CHF. If the result is -0.1% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- U.S. Empire State Manufacturing Index: Monday, 13:30. Exp. 16.4. 16.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 14.4 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 1.5%. 1.8% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 1.3% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. 5.2. 9.1 or more CALL EUR/USD. 4.8 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- Euro Zone Final CPI: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.3%. 0.4% or higher CALL EUR/USD. 0.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Core CPI: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand GDP: Wednesday, 23:45. Exp. 0.6%. 1.1% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 0.5% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. -0.99T. -0.94T or more PUT USD/JPY. -1.07T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 2.56B. 4.05B or more, PUT USD/CHF. 2.43B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.0% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 312K. 317K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 310K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 22.8. 29.1 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 22.4 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.