New week starting December 9th, brings 14 new market events. Pay special attention to the German Industrial Production Monday, can have an effect on the EUR/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- German Trade Balance: Published on Monday at 08:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 17.4B. If the outcome is 19.3B or more, CALL EUR/USD. If the result is 16.9B or less, PUT option on EUR/USD.
- Swiss Retail Sales: Monday, 09:15. Exp. 1.7%. 1.9% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.8% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- German Industrial Production: Monday, 12:00. Exp. 0.8%. 1.0% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Australian Home Loans: Tuesday, 01:30. Exp. 1.3%. 4.7% or higher CALL AUD/USD. 1.0% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- French Industrial Production: Tuesday, 08:45. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Tuesday, 16:00. Exp. 3.96M. 4.01M or more, CALL GBP/USD. 3.88M or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Japanese Core Machinery Orders: Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. 0.9%. 1.0% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -2.3% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Wednesday, 20:00. Exp. -154.6B. -75.0B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -172.1B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Employment Change: Thursday, 01:30. Exp. 10.3K. 10.7K or more CALL AUD/USD. -2.3K or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- Euro Zone Industrial Production: Thursday, 11:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.7% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Wednesday, 14:30. Exp. 321K. 323K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 296K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Thursday, 16:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.4% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss PPI: Friday, 09:15. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.5% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. PPI: Friday, 14:30. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.