The week of July 21st, brings 15 new market events. Pay special attention to the German Flash Manufacturing PMI on Thursday, may have an effect on the EUR/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Published on Tuesday at 07:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 2.97B. If the outcome is 3.03B or more, PUT USD/CHF. If the result is 2.78B or less, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 10.3B. 11.8B or more, PUT GBP/USD. 9.9B or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core CPI: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 4.98M. 5.08M or more CALL USD/JPY. 4.84M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian CPI: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. 0.5%. 0.8% or higher CALL AUD/USD. 0.3% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Canadian Core Retail Sales: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.9% or higher PUT USD/CAD. 0.1% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- New Zealand Official Cash Rate: Wednesday, 22:00. Exp. 3.50%. 3.75% or higher CALL NZD/USD. 3.00% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- German Flash Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 08:30. Exp. 52.2. 52.4 or more CALL EUR/USD. 51.6 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher CALL GBP/USD. -0.7% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 310K. 312K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 300K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 485K. 508K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 476K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- German Flash Manufacturing PMI: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 8.9. 9.0 or more CALL EUR/USD. 8.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 109.6. 110.2 or more CALL EUR/USD. 109.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Prelim GDP: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 0.8%. 1.0% or higher CALL GBP/USD. 0.6% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.6%. 0.8% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.