The week of May 25th, brings 13 new market events for forex binary traders. Pay special attention to the U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders on Tuesday, may have an effect on the USD/JPY.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Published on Monday at 00:50 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.38T. If the outcome is 0.15T or more, PUT on USD/JPY. If the result is -0.55T or less, CALL option on USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Monday, 23:45. Exp. 105M. 692M or more, CALL NZD/USD. 56M or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- Swiss Employment Level: Tuesday, 08:15. Exp. 4.21M. 4.24M or more, PUT USD/CHF. 4.19M or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 95.3. 95.5 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 95.1 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Construction Work Done: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. -1.4%. -0.1% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. –1.7% or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. 5.9%. 6.2% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. –10.3% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Private Capital Expenditure: Thursday, 02:30. Exp. -2.3%. -2.1% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -2.5% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 2.77B. 2.80B or more, PUT USD/CHF. 2.45B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Second Estimate GDP: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 272K. 276K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 270K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Friday, 08:00. Exp. 90.3. 90.7 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 89.1 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Prelim GDP: Friday, 13:30. Exp. -0.9%. 0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.