The week of January 26th, brings 19 new market events for forex binary traders. Pay special attention to the U.S. New Home Sales on Tuesday, may have an effect on the USD/JPY.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Published on Monday at 00:50 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.74T. If the outcome is -0.66T or more, PUT on USD/JPY. If the result is -0.98T or less, CALL option on USD/JPY.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Monday, 10:00. Exp. 106.7. 107.2 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 104.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Tuesday, 10:30. Exp. 36.6K. 36.9K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 36.4K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. Prelim GDP: Tuesday, 10:30. Exp. 0.6%. 0.8% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.4% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Tuesday, 14:30. Exp. 0.6%. 0.7% or higher CALL USD/JPY. -0.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Tuesday, 16:00. Exp. 452K. 458K or more CALL USD/JPY. 433K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian CPI: Wednesday, 01:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.6% or higher CALL AUD/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Wednesday, 08:00. Exp. 9.2. 9.4 or more CALL EUR/USD. 9.0 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Wednesday, 22:45. Exp. -70M. 71M or more, CALL NZD/USD. -282M or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. 1.1%. 1.2% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 0.3% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Import Prices: Thursday, 01:30. Exp. 1.5%. 1.8% or higher CALL AUD/USD.-1.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Nationwide HPI: Thursday, 08:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.1% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 14:30. Exp. 301K. 309K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 299K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Thursday, 16:00. Exp. 0.6%. 1.0% or higher CALL USD/JPY. 0.4% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian PPI: Friday, 01:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -0.1% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 94.8. 99.1 or more PUT USD/CHF. 94.4 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Net Lending to Individuals: Friday, 10:30. Exp. 3.2B. 3.4B or more, CALL GBP/USD. 3.1B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Euro Zone CPI Flash Estimate: Friday, 11:00. Exp. -0.5%. -0.1% or higher CALL EUR/USD.-0.7% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Advance GDP: Friday, 14:30. Exp. 3.1%. 5.2% or higher CALL USD/JPY. 2.7% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.