The week of October 27th, brings 18 new market events. Pay special attention to the U.S. Pending Home Sales on Monday, may have an effect on the USD/JPY.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Published on Monday at 10:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 104.6. If the outcome is 104.9 or more, CALL on EUR/USD. If the result is 104.3 or less, PUT option on EUR/USD.
- U.K. CBI Realized Sales: Monday, 12:00. Exp. 29 . 34 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 27 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 1.1%. 1.5% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.4% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Tuesday, 00:50. Exp. 0.9%. 1.5% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 0.6% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 87.4. 90.9 or more CALL USD/JPY. 85.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Prelim Industrial Production: Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. 2.3%. 2.5% or higher PUT USD/JPY. -2.3% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Net Lending to Individuals: Wednesday, 10:30. Exp. 2.8B. 3.4B or more, CALL GBP/USD. 2.5 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Canadian RMPI: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 1.5%. 1.8% or higher PUT USD/CAD. -2.4% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- Australian Import Prices: Thursday, 01:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.8% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -3.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Nationwide HPI: Thursday, 08:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.4% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 99.2. 99.5 or more PUT USD/CHF. 98.9 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 277K. 284K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 274K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- German Retail Sales: Friday, 08:00. Exp. -0.8%. 2.9% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, EUR/USD.
- Euro Zone CPI Flash Estimate: Friday, 11:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher CALL EUR/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian GDP: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.0%. 0.3% or higher PUT USD/CAD. -0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Chicago PMI: Friday, 14:45. Exp. 60.2. 60.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 59.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.