The week of September 1st, brings 15 new market events. Pay special attention to the Australian Building Approvals on Tuesday, may have an effect on the AUD/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- New Zealand Overseas Trade Index: Published on Sunday at 23:00 GMT. The market expects a score of -3.5%. If the outcome is 2.3% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. If the result is -4.1% or lower, PUT option on NZD/USD.
- Japanese Capital Spending: Monday, 00:50. Exp. 3.8%. 7.8% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 3.3% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Company Operating Profits: Monday, 02:30. Exp. -1.8%. 3.9% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -2.0% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Spanish Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 08:15. Exp. 53.4. 54.3 or more CALL EUR/USD. 52.9 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 09:30. Exp. 55.1 . 55.9 or more CALL GBP/USD. 54.7 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Australian Building Approvals: Tuesday, 02:30. Exp. 1.7%. 2.0% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -5.4% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 61.5. 62.6 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 61.1 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 57.0. 57.3 or more CALL USD/JPY. 56.6 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian GDP: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. 0.4%. 1.3% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Services PMI: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 58.6. 59.4 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 58.2 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- German Factory Orders: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 1.6%. 1.9% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -3.8% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 298K. 302K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 295K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 57.3 . 59.0 or more CALL USD/JPY. 58.3 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- German Industrial Production: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Ivey PMI: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 55.7 . 56.1 or more PUT USD/CAD. 53.8 or less, CALL USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.