The week of April 27th, brings 19 new market events for forex binary traders. Pay special attention to the U.S. Pending Home Sales on Wednesday, may have an effect on the USD/JPY.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- UK CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Published on Monday at 11:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 4. If the outcome is 5 or more, CALL on GBP/USD. If the result is 3 or less, PUT option on GBP/USD.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Tuesday, 00:50. Exp. -7.4%. -0.6% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -8.1% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- UK Prelim GDP: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.4% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 102.6. 102.9 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 101.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Tuesday, 23:45. Exp. 312M. 332M or more, CALL NZD/USD. 33M or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- UK CBI Realized Sales: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. 26. 31 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 12 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Advance GDP: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 1.0%. 2.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.6% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 1.1%. 3.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.9% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Prelim Industrial Production: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. -3.4%. -3.0% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -3.6% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Import Prices: Thursday, 2:30. Exp. 1.1%. 1.3% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.7% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- German Retail Sales: Thursday, 7:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Thursday, 08:00. Exp. 91.7. 92.0 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 90.4 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- German Unemployment Change: Thursday, 08:55. Exp. -14K. -12K or more, PUT EUR/USD. -16K or less, CALL EUR/USD.
- Euro Zone CPI Flash Estimate: Thursday, 10:00. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 297K. 299K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 292K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Chicago PMI: Thursday, 14:45. Exp. 50.1. 50.6 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 46.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian PPI: Friday, 02:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -0.1% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- UK Manufacturing PMI: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 54.6. 54.8 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 54.2 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 52.1. 52.4 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 51.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.