Binary Options Weekly Setup September 10-14 2012
This week, starting September 10th, with 15 new events including the Euro-Zone Sentix Investor Confidence and the U.K. Trade Balance. Pay attention to the U.S. Federal Budget Balance on Thursday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Japanese Current Account: Published on Monday at 00:50 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.39T. If the outcome is 0.85T or more, PUT USD/JPY. If the result is 0.29T or less, CALL option on USD/JPY.
- Australian Home Loans: Monday, 02:30. Exp. 0.1%. 1.5% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -0.1% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- French Industrial Production: Monday, 07:45. Exp. -0.5%. 0.1% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.8% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Euro-Zone Sentix Investor Confidence: Monday, 09:30. Exp. -29.6. -28.9 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -31.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -22%. -20% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -26% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Japanese BSI Manufacturing Index: Tuesday, 00:50. Exp. -6.1. -5.3 or more, PUT USD/JPY. -6.4 or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Trade Balance: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. -8.9B. -8.4B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -10.3B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Italian Industrial Production: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. -0.4%. -0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Claimant Count Change: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 0.1K. 0.8K or more, PUT GBP/USD. -6.1K or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- Euro Zone Industrial Production: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.7% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Import Prices: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 1.4%. 1.7% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss PPI: Thursday, 08:15. Exp. -0.2%. -0.1% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.5% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 370K. 373K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 364K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Thursday, 19:00. Exp. -157.1B. -59.1B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -171.2B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 74.1. 75.7 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 72.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption