Binary Options Weekly Setup Sep. 12-16 2011
The week starting on the 12th September 2011 has new great trading events for binary options traders. Our September special bonus offer continues for BO Crunch readers. No less than 19 significant events are awaiting us – events which provide opportunities for trading binaries. This week pay special attention to the British Pound(GBP) with 4 great trading opportunities including RICS House Price Balance, British CPI and U.K. Retail Sales. For a focused daily update follow our daily setup.
For Gold binary Options, see our Weekly Gold Binary setup.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Japanese Tertiary Industry Activity: Published on Sunday at 23:50 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.3%. If the outcome is 2.1% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. If the result is -0.1% or lower, CALL option on USD/JPY.
- Australian Trade Balance: Monday, 01:30. Exp. 1.91B. 2.33B or more, CALL AUD/USD. 1.60B or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Monday, 11:01. Exp. -22%. -19% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -27% or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 08:30. Exp. 4.5%. 4.8% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 4.0% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Import Prices: Tuesday,12:30. Exp. -0.6%. 0.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Tuesday, 18:00. Exp. -126.5B. -95.3B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -175.5B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss PPI: Wednesday, 07:15. Exp. -0.3%. -0.1 or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.7% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Claimant Count Change: Wednsday, 08:30. Exp. 34.6K. 37.9K or more, PUT GBP/USD. 28.3K or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- European Industrial Production: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 1.5%. 1.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Core Retail Sales: Wednesday, 12:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.6% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.0%% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.9% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Official Cash Rate: Wednesday, 21:00. Exp. -2.50%. 2.75% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 2.25% or lower, PUT USD/NZD.
- Swiss Libor Rate: Thursday, 07:30. Exp. <0.25%. 0.50% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.00% or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 08:30. Exp. -0.2%. 0.3%% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.6% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- European Core CPI: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 1.2%. 1.6%% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 1.0% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 12:30. Exp. 410K. 416K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 407K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Thursday, 14:00. Exp. -14.4. -7.7 or more, CALL USD/JPY. -19.6 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- European Current Account: Friday, 08:00. Exp. -5.6B. -4.7B or more, CALL EUR/USD. -7.2B or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. TIC Long-Term Purchases: Friday, 13:00. Exp. 27.3B. 30.2B or more, CALL USD/JPY. 24.1B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
If you’re interested in binary options, see optionFair Bonus Offer for BOCrunch’s readers
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
For more information on binary brokers, read our recommended Broker reviews.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.Try binary trading with AnyOption