Binary Options Weekly Setup October 8-12 2012
Second week of October, opens with 12 market events including the Euro Zone Sentix Investor Confidence and the U.K. RICS House Price Balance. Pay attention to the U.K. Manufacturing Production on Tuesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss CPI: Published on Monday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.3%. If the outcome is 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. If the result is -0.1% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- Euro Zone Sentix Investor Confidence: Monday, 09:30. Exp. -20.6. -18.5 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -24.0 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- German Industrial Production: Monday, 11:00. Exp. -0.7%. 1.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -20%. -18% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -22% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Japanese Current Account: Tuesday, 00:50. Exp. 0.52T. 0.65T or more, PUT USD/JPY. 0.29T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. -0.6%. 3.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.7% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- French Industrial Production: Wednesday, 07:45. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.0% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Italian Industrial Production: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. -0.6%. -0.1% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.8% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 370K. 372K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 365K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance : Thursday, 19:00. Exp. -4.0B. 23.2B or more, CALL USD/JPY. 203.1B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. PPI: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.8%. 1.9% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.5% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment : Friday, 14:55. Exp. 77.9. 79.2 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 76.9 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption