Binary Options Weekly Setup October 15-19 2012
New week opens with 15 market events including the New Zealand CPI and the German PPI. Pay attention to the U.S. Existing Home Sales on Friday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Australian Home Loans: Published on Monday at 01:30 GMT. The market expects a score of 1.4%. If the outcome is 1.6% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. If the result is -1.2% or lower, PUT option on AUD/USD.
- Swiss PPI: Monday, 08:15. Exp. 0.3%. 0.6% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.1% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.9% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand CPI: Monday, 22:45. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 0.1% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 2.2%. 2.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 2.0% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. -14.6. -12.9 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -19.6 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Core CPI: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Building Permits: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.81M. 0.84M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.78M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 2.42B. 2.68B or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.55B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.4% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 367K. 371K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 337K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- German PPI : Friday, 07:00. Exp. 0.3%. 0.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 11.8B. 12.7B or more, PUT GBP/USD. 11.3B or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI : Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales : Friday, 15:00. Exp. 4.73M. 4.85M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 4.69M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption