Binary Options Weekly Setup October 1-5 2012
First week of October 2012, opens with a very busy Monday including the Swiss Retail Sales and the U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI. Pay attention to the Euro Zone Minimum Bid Rate on Thursday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss Retail Sales: Published on Monday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 4.1%. If the outcome is 4.4% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. If the result is 2.9% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- Italian Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 08:45. Exp. 44.2. 44.6 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 43.1 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 09:30. Exp. 49.5. 50.5 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 48.6 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- European Unemployment Rate: Monday, 10:00. Exp. 11.4%. 11.6% or higher, PUT EUR/USD. 11.1% or lower, CALL EUR/USD.
- Canadian RMPI: Monday, 13:30. Exp. 1.4%. 1.6% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 1.1% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 50.0. 50.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 49.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Average Cash Earnings: Tuesday, 02:30. Exp. -0.9%. -0.6% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -1.8% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Cash Rate: Tuesday, 05:30. Exp. 3.50%. 3.75% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 3.25% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Nationwide HPI: Tuesday, 07:00. Exp. 0.1%. 1.3% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.0% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Tuesday, 09:00. Exp. 50.0. 50.5 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 48.2 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Australian Trade Balance: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. -0.62B. -0.53B or more, CALL AUD/USD. -0.67B or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Services PMI: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 53.1. 53.9 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 52.9 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ADP Non-Farm Employment Change: Wednesday, 13:15. Exp. 148K. 209K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 133K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 53.4. 53.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 53.1 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Euro Zone Minimum Bid Rate Thursday, 12:45. Exp. 0.75%. 1.00% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.50% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 371K. 375K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 369K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Canadian Ivey PMI : Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 59.0. 62.8 or more, PUT USD/CAD. 58.6 or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- German Factory Orders: Friday, 11:00. Exp. -0.4%. 0.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.7% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption