Binary Options Weekly Setup November 5-9 2012
New week, starting November 5th, opens with 20 market events including the U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI and the Australian Cash Rate. Pay attention to the German Industrial Production on Wednesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Spanish Unemployment Change: Published on Monday at 08:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 90.3K. If the outcome is 90.8 or more, PUT EUR/USD. If the result is 74.5 or less, CALL option on EUR/USD.
- U.K. Services PMI: Monday, 09:30. Exp. 52.0. 52.8 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 51.9 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Canadian Building Permits: Monday, 13:30. Exp. -2.6%. 8.4% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -2.9% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 54.6. 55.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 54.1 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Labor Cost Index: Monday, 21:45. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 0.4% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- Australian HPI: Tuesday, 00:30. Exp. 1.1%. 1.4% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.3% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Australian Cash Rate: Tuesday, 03:30. Exp. 3.00%. 3.50% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 2.75% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss SECO Consumer Climate: Tuesday, 06:45. Exp. -21. -15 or more, PUT USD/CHF. -23 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -1.4% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German Factory Orders: Tuesday, 11:00. Exp. -0.3%. -0.1% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Ivey PMI: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 58.3. 60.5 or more, PUT USD/CAD. 57.8 or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- Swiss CPI: Wednesday, 08:15. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.1% or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- European Retail Sales: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- German Industrial Production: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. -0.4%. -0.3% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Trade Balance: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. -9.1B. -8.7B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -10.1B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- European Minimum Bid Rate: Thursday, 12:45. Exp. 0.75%. 1.00% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.50% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 373K. 375K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 362K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- French Industrial Production : Friday, 07:45. Exp. -0.9%. 1.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Import Prices: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.0%. 1.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 82.6. 83.1 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 79.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption