Binary Options Weekly Setup November 26-30 2012
New week, starting November 26th, opens with 21 market events including the European M3 Money Supply and the Swiss KOF Economic Barometer. Pay attention to the U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI on Tuesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Published on Monday at 07:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 6.3. If the outcome is 6.6 or more, CALL EUR/USD. If the result is 6.1 or less, PUT option on EUR/USD.
- Swiss Employment Level: Monday, 08:15. Exp. 4.09M. 4.11M or More, PUT USD/CHF. 4.05M or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Revised GDP: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 1.0%. 1.1% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.8% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. -0.6%. 2.1% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. 2.9%. 3.1% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 1.9% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 73.1. 73.5 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 71.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Construction Work Done: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. 2.2%. 2.4% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -0.5% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- European M3 Money Supply: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 2.8%. 3.0% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 2.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 387K. 393K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 382K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Wednesday, 23:50. Exp. -0.7%. 0.6% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -0.9% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Private Capital Expenditure: Thursday, 00:30. Exp. 2.1%. 3.7% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 1.8%% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss GDP: Thursday, 06:45. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.3% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- European German Unemployment Change: Thursday, 08:55. Exp. 17K. 21K or more, PUT EUR/USD. 15K or less, CALL EUR/USD.
- U.K. Net Lending to Individuals: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.9B. 1.9B or more, CALL GBP/USD. 0.6B or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 404K. 412K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 399K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 0.9%. 1.0% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Prelim Industrial Production: Thursday, 23:15. Exp. -1.8%. -1.3% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -4.4% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Private Sector Credit: Friday, 00:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.4% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Friday, 08:00. Exp. 1.61. 1.70 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.58 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- Canadian GDP: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.2% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.3% or lower, PUT USD/CAD.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Friday, 14:45. Exp. 51.2. 52.9 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 49.3 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption