Binary Options Weekly Setup November 19-23 2012
New week, starting November 19th, opens with 12 market events including the New Zealand PPI Input and the Swiss Trade Balance. Pay attention to the U.S. Unemployment Claims on Wednesday.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- New Zealand PPI Input: Published on Sunday at 21:45 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.3%. If the outcome is 0.7% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. If the result is 0.2% or lower, PUT option on NZD/USD.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 4.76M. 4.82M or More, CALL USD/JPY. 4.68M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Tuesday, 07:00. Exp. 2.09B. 2.12B or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.73B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Building Permits: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.87M. 0.91M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.81M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Tuesday, 23:50. Exp. -0.49T. -0.41T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -1.09T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 397K. 441K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 392K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment: Wednesday, 14:55. Exp. 84.9. 85.3B or more, CALL USD/JPY. 84.3 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- German Flash Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 08:30. Exp. 45.9. 46.4 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 45.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Thursday, 11:00. Exp. -19. -15 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -24 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 99.6. 100.4 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 99.2 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 32.3K. 32.8K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 31.8K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.4% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.1% or lower, PUT USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption