Binary Options Weekly Setup November 12-16 2012
New week, starting November 12th, opens with 20 market events including the U.K. RICS House Price Balance and the Swiss PPI. Pay attention to the German U.S. Business Inventories on Wednesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Australian Home Loans: Published on Monday at 00:30 GMT. The market expects a score of 1.1%. If the outcome is 1.9% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. If the result is 1.0% or lower, PUT option on AUD/USD.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -15%. -12% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -18% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- French Prelim Non-Farm Payrolls: Tuesday, 07:45. Exp. -0.2%. 0.0% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.4% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Swiss PPI: Tuesday, 08:15. Exp. 0.2%. 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.0% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 2.3%. 2.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 1.9% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. -10.1. -9.7 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -11.9 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Tuesday, 19:00. Exp. -126.2B. 69.6B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -129.6B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Core Retail Sales: Tuesday, 21:45. Exp. 0.6%. 1.0% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 0.5% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- Australian Wage Price Index: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. 0.8%. 1.1% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.7% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Claimant Count Change: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. -5.1K. -3.7K or more, PUT GBP/USD. -5.9K or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- European Industrial Production: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. -1.6%. 0.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.7% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- French Prelim GDP: Thursday, 06:30. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- German Prelim GDP: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 0.1%. 0.5% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Italian Prelim GDP: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. -0.4%.-0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. -0.1%. 0.7% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.2% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 362K. 366K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 354K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Philly Fed Manufacturing Index : Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 2.3. 6.1 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 1.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- European Current Account: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 9.2B. 9.7B or more, CALL EUR/USD. 8.4B or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- CAD Foreign Securities Purchases: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 7.45B. 7.89B or more, PUT USD/CAD. 6.11B or less, CALL USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption