Binary Options Weekly Setup May 7-11 2012
This week, starting May 7th, with 15 news events including the U.K. RICS House Price Balance and the German Industrial Production. Pay attention to the U.S. Unemployment Claims on Thursday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss CPI: Published on Monday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.2%. If the outcome is 0.7% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. If the result is -0.1% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- European Sentix Investor Confidence: Monday, 9:30. Exp. -15.3. -13.5 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -17.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- German Factory Orders: Monday, 11:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Building Permits: Monday, 13:30. Exp. -0.5%. 8.0% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.9% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -10%. -8% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -13% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Australian Trade Balance: Tuesday, 2:30. Exp. -1.37B. -0.67B or more, CALL AUD/USD. -1.44B or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss SECO Consumer Climate: Tuesday, 06:45. Exp. -18. -16 or more, PUT USD/CHF. -22 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- German Industrial Production: Tuesday, 11:00. Exp. 0.8%. 0.9% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Housing Starts: Tuesday, 13:15. Exp. 206K. 218K or more, PUT USD/CAD. 201K or less, PUT USD/CAD.
- Japanese Current Account: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. 0.65T. 0.95T or more, PUT USD/JPY. 0.52T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- French Industrial Production: Thursday, 07:45. Exp. -0.4%. 0.5% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.4% or lower,PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 372K. 375K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 364K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Thursday, 19:00. Exp. 30.5B. 37.8b or more, CALL USD/JPY. -231.7B or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. PPI Input: Friday, 09:30. Exp. -0.8%. 2.1% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -1.1% or lower,PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 76.5. 80.5 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 75.7 or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption