Binary Options Weekly Setup March 19-23 2012
This week, starting March 19th, with 16 news events including the U.S. U.S. Building Permits and the U.K. Retail Sales. Pay attention to the U.S. New Home Sales on Friday.
optionFair, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- European Current Account: Published on Monday at 09:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 4.3B. If the outcome is 5.0B or more, CALL EUR/USD. If the result is -1.8B or less, put option on EUR/USD.
- Canadian Wholesale Sales: Monday, 12:30. Exp. 0.5%. 1.1% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.3% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- German PPI: Tuesday, 07:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.4% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Building Permits: Tuesday, 12:30. Exp. 0.69M. 0.70M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.67M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Current Account: Tuesday, 21:45. Exp. -2.81B. -1.77B or more, CALL NZD/USD. -5.99B or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. 4.61M. 4.88M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 4.42M or worse, PUT USD/JPY.
- NZD GDP: Wednesday, 21:45. Exp. 0.6%. 0.9% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 0.4% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Wednesday, 23:50. Exp. -0.34T. -0.29T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -0.71T or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Thursday, 07:00. Exp.1.97B. 2.07B or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.28B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. -0.5%. 1.0% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.7% or worse, PUT GBP/USD.
- European Industrial New Orders: Thursday, 10:00. Exp. -2.0%. 2.1% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -2.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 12:30. Exp. 353K. 357K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 348K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Belgium NBB Business Climate: Thursday, 14:00. Exp. -6.3. -5.8 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -7.8 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Nationwide Consumer Confidence: Friday, 00:01. Exp. 49. 51 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 46 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 39.1K. 40.8K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 36.2K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Friday, 14:00. Exp. 326K. 330K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 315K or worse, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from optionfair, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.Try binary trading with AnyOption