Binary Options Weekly Setup June 25-29 2012
This week, starting June 25th, with 23 news events including the GfK German Consumer Climate and the U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI. Pay attention to the Swiss KOF Economic Barometer on Friday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Published on Monday at 15:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 347K. If the outcome is 351K or more, CALL USD/JPY. If the result is 340K or less, PUT option on USD/JPY.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Tuesday, 07:00. Exp. 5.7. 5.9 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 5.5 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 13.1B. 14.3B or more, PUT GBP/USD. -19.1B or less, CALL EUR/USD.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. -2.4%. -2.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -2.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 64.0. 65.7 or more, CALL USD/JPY.63.6 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Tuesday, 23:45. Exp. 310M. 362M or more, CALL NZD/USD. 297M or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 32.8K. 33.1K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 32.2K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. CBI Realized Sales: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. 14. 23 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 11 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 1.0%. 1.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.4% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 1.3%. 1.5% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -5.9% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. 3.1%. 6.2% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 2.7% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Nationwide HPI: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.1% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German Unemployment Change: Thursday, 08:55. Exp. 4K. 6K or more, PUT EUR/USD. -2K or less, CAL EUR/USD.
- U.K. Current Account: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. -8.9B. -7.8B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -9.3B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 385K. 388K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 382K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. GfK Consumer Confidence: Friday, 00:01. Exp. -30. -27 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -32 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Australian Private Sector Credit: Friday, 02:30. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- German Retail Sales: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 0.1%. 0.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Friday, 08:00. Exp. 0.88. 0.94 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 0.76 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- European M3 Money Supply: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 2.4%. 2.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 2.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- European CPI Flash Estimate: Friday, 10:00. Exp. 2.4%. 2.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 2.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian GDP: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.0% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Chicago PMI: Friday, 14:45. Exp. 53.1. 53.7 or more, CALL USD/JPY.51.9 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption