Binary Options Weekly Setup June 18-22 2012
This week, starting June 18th, with 14 news events including the German ZEW Economic Sentiment and the U.S. Building Permits. Pay attention to the German Ifo Business Climate on Friday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Canadian Foreign Securities Purchases: Published on Monday at 13:30 GMT. The market expects a score of 3.41B. If the outcome is 3.61 or more, PUT USD/CAD. If the result is -3.46B or less, CALL option on USD/CAD.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 3.0%. 3.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 2.7% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. 3.6. 11.1 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 3.2 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Building Permits: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.73M. 0.76M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.71M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Current Account: Tuesday, 23:45. Exp. -1.16B. -0.92B or more, CALL NZD/USD. -3.52B or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. -0.36T. -0.31T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -0.54T or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- German PPI: Wednesday, 07:00. Exp. -0.1%. 0.2%% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.4% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- New Zealand GDP: Wednesday, 23:45. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT NZD/CAD.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 1.97B. 2.03B or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 1.01B or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- Swiss Industrial Production: Thursday, 08:15. Exp. -7.5%. 8.1% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 1.1%. 1.7% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -2.7% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 381K. 387K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 378K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 106.2. 107.2 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 105.9 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption