Binary Options Weekly Setup June 11-15 2012
This week, starting June 11th, with 14 news events including the U.K. Manufacturing Production and the Swiss PPI. Pay attention to the U.K. Trade Balance on Friday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Published on Tuesday at 00:01 GMT. The market expects a score of -17%. If the outcome is -13% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. If the result is -21% or lower, PUT option on GBP/USD.
- Japanese Tertiary Industry Activity: Tuesday, 00:50. Exp. 0.4%. 0.7% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -0.7% or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 0.0%. 1.1% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -2.2% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Import Prices: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. -1.0%. -0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Tuesday, 19:00. Exp. -112.7B. 68.6B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -137.3B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Core Machinery Orders: Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. 1.9%. 2.6% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -3.1% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss PPI: Wednesday, 08:15. Exp. 0.0%. 0.2%% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.4% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- European Industrial Production: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. -0.9%. -0.1% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.2% or lower, PUT USD/CAD.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Official Cash Rate: Wednesday, 22:00. Exp. 2.50%. 2.75% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 2.25% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 378K. 381K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 375K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Trade Balance: Friday, 09:30. Exp. -8.5B. -7.9B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -8.8B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. TIC Long-Term Purchases: Friday, 14:00. Exp. 45.3B. 53.9B or more, CALL USD/JPY. 30.6B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:50. Exp. 77.5. 81.2 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 76.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption