Binary Options Weekly Setup July 23-27 2012
This week, starting July 23rd, with 16 news events including the New Zealand Trade Balance and the German Ifo Business Climate. Pay attention to the U.S. New Home Sales on Wednesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Australian PPI: Published on Monday at 02:30 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.3%. If the outcome is 0.4% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. If the result is -0.5% or lower, PUT option on AUD/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 31.4K. 32.4K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 29.6K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Flash Manufacturing PMI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. 52.4. 52.7 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 52.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Trade Balance: Tuesday, 23:45. Exp. 20M. 323M or more, CALL NZD/USD. 17M or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. -0.39T. -0.35T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -0.70T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian CPI: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. 0.6%. 0.8% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.0% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 104.8. 105.7 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 103.9 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Prelim GDP: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. -0.2%. -0.1% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.3% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. -10. -8 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -13 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 373K. 377K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 361K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 5.9. 6.1 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 5.6 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- M3 Money Supply: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 2.9%. 3.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 2.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 381K. 390K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 377K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 0.8%. 6.1% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.5% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer : Friday, 08:00. Exp. 1.24. 1.43 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.01 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Advance GDP: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 1.5%. 2.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 1.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption