Binary Options Weekly Setup July 16-20 2012
This week, starting July 16th, with 15 news events including the U.S. Building Permits and the Swiss Trade Balance. Pay attention to the U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing on Friday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss Industrial Production: Published on Monday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of -7.5%. If the outcome is 9.1% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. If the result is -8.1% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- U.S. Core Retail Sales: Monday, 13:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Monday, 15:00. Exp. 0.2%. 0.6% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand CPI: Monday, 23:45. Exp. 0.5%. 0.7% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 0.3% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 2.7%. 3.0% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 2.6% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core CPI: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Building Permits: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.76M. 0.82M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.72M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 2.21B. 2.51B or more,PUT USD/CHF. 2.16B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- Euro Zone Current Account: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 5.3B. 5.6B or more, CALL EUR/USD. 4.2B or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.6%. 1.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.4% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 370K. 372K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 348K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Import Prices: Friday, 02:30. Exp. 1.6%. 1.8% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -1.5% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- German PPI: Friday, 07:00. Exp. -0.2%. 0.0% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.4% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 12.5B. 16.0B or more, PUT GBP/USD. 12.1B or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI : Friday, 13:30. Exp. -0.1%. 0.4% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.3% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption