Binary Options Weekly Setup January 2-6 2012
Happy New Year to all our readers! We would like to wish you all a successful 2012. Trading events for 2012 will start on Tuesday Jan. 3rd 2012. This week we will focus on the European market and especially on the German news events.
optionFair, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss SVME PMI: Published on Tuesday at 08:30 GMT. The market expects a score of 44.9. If the outcome is 48.2 or more, PUT USD/CHF. If the result is 42.9 or less, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- German Unemployment Change: Tuesday, 08:55. Exp. -9K. -3K or more, CALL EUR/USD. -26K or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 47.4. 49.1 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 42.9 or worse, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 53.3. 55.3 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 51.6 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- French Consumer Spending: Wednesday, 07:45. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.7% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 51.9. 53.9 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 50.1 or worse, PUT GBP/USD.
- European CPI Flash Estimate: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 2.8%. 3.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 2.5% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Factory Orders: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 2.0%. 2.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.8% or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Trade Balance: Thursday, 00:30. Exp. 1.68B. 1.83B or more, CALL AUD/USD. 1.54B or less, PUT AUD/USD.
- German Retail Sales: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Services PMI: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 51.6. 52.9 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 50.7 or worse, PUT GBP/USD.
- European CPI Flash Estimate: Thursday, 10:00. Exp. 2.5%. 3.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -6.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 375K. 385K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 368K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss CPI: Friday, 08:15. Exp. -0.1%. 0.2% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.3% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- German Factory Orders: Friday, 11:00. Exp. -1.6%. 5.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -3.4% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Factory Orders: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.2% or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from optionfair, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
For GBP/JPY Binary trading, see our weekly GBP/JPY weekly technical analysis.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.Try binary trading with AnyOption