Binary Options Weekly Setup January 16-20 2012
This week, starting January 16th, with 21 news events including the Swiss PPI and the German ZEW Economic Sentiment. Pay attention to the Australian Home Loans on Monday.
optionFair, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Japanese Core Machinery Orders: Published on Sunday at 23:50 GMT. The market expects a score of 5.8%. If the outcome is 7.7% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. If the result is -8.2% or lower, CALL option on USD/JPY.
- Australian Home Loans: Monday, 00:30. Exp. 1.0%. 1.2% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.5% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss PPI: Monday, 08:15. Exp. -0.3%. -0.1% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.6% or worse, CALL USD/CHF.
- Japanese Tertiary Industry Activity: Monday, 23:50. Exp. -0.3%. 0.7% or more, PUT USD/JPY. -0.8% or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 4.2%. 5.0% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 3.7% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. -49.5. -48.3 or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -54.6 or worse, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Empire State Manufacturing Index: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 10.7. 11.9 or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -22% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Canadian Overnight Rate: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. 1.00%. 0.75% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 1.25% or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- Australian New Motor Vehicle Sales: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. 2.3%. 3.3% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -1.9% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Claimant Count Change: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 8.2K. 9.3K or more, PUT GBP/USD. 2.4K or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- U.S. PPI: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.1% or worse, PUT USD/JPY.
- TIC Long-Term Purchases: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. 27.3B. 33.7B or more, CALL USD/JPY. 3.1B or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand CPI: Wednesday, 21:45. Exp. 0.4%. 1.0% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. -0.5% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- European Current Account: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 0.5B. 1.1B or more, CALL EUR/USD. -7.9B or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 389K. 401K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 381K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 11.3. 12.1 or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 8.7 or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Import Prices: Friday, 00:30. Exp. 0.6%. 0.8% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -2.8% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- German PPI: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.2% or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 0.6%. 1.1% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.8% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI: Friday, 14:00. Exp. -0.2%. 0.3% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.3% or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 4.65M. 4.94M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 4.25M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from optionfair, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
For GBP/JPY Binary trading, see our weekly GBP/JPY weekly technical analysis.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.
German ZEW Economic SentimentTry binary trading with AnyOption