Binary Options Weekly Setup February 20-24 2012
This week, starting February 20th, with 12 news events including the U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing and the U.S. Existing Home Sales. Pay attention to the U.S. New Home Sales on Friday.
optionFair, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- New Zealand PPI Input: Published on Sunday at 21:45 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.5%. If the outcome is 0.9% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. If the result is 0.3% or lower, put option on NZD/USD.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Sunday, 23:50. Exp. -0.83T. -0.46T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -0.97T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Tuesday, 07:00. Exp. 1.95B. 2.15B or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.85B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. -8.9B. 11.4B or more, PUT GBP/USD. -9.3B or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core Retail Sales: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.0% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- Australian Wage Price Index: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. 0.8%. 0.9% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.6% or worse, PUT AUD/USD.
- European Industrial New Orders: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.6%. 0.9% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.5% or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 4.66M. 4.97M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 4.42M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 108.7. 110.4 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 107.9 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 350K. 356K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 345K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Revised GDP: Friday, 09:30. Exp. -0.2%. 0.2% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.5% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 316K. 319K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 300K or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from optionfair, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
For GBP/JPY Binary trading, see our weekly GBP/JPY weekly technical analysis.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.Try binary trading with AnyOption