Binary Options Weekly Setup December 31-4 2012
New week, starting December 31st, has only 11 major events due to the holidays. Pay attention to the Swiss KOF Economic Barometer on Thuesday. The BOCrunch team would like to wish a Happy New Year to all it’s readers.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. Housing Equity Withdrawal: Published on Monday at 09:30 GMT. The market expects a score of -9.1B. If the outcome is -8.8B or more, CALL GBP/USD. If the result is -10.2B or less, PUT option on GBP/USD.
- Italian Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 08:45. Exp. 45.4. 45.7 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 44.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 49.2. 49.5 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 48.7 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 50.2. 50.6 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 49.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Thursday, 08:00. Exp. 1.39. 1.56 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.32 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- European M3 Money Supply: Thursday, 09:00. Exp. 3.8%. 4.0% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 3.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 49.6. 49.9 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 48.9 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 356K. 361K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 348K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Services PMI: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 50.4. 50.7 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 49.8 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- European CPI Flash Estimate: Friday, 10:00. Exp. 2.1%. 2.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 1.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 54.3. 54.9 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 54.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption