Binary Options Weekly Setup December 26-30 2011
The BO Crunch team would like to wish all of our readers happy holidays and may 2012 be a successful year. This week due to bank holidays, is a short week with 8 trading and news events. Pay attention to the U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI on Tuesday at 14:00.
optionFair, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Published on Tuesday at 14:00 GMT. The market expects a score of -3.1%. If the outcome is -2.8% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. If the result is -4.0% or worse, PUT option on USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 58.5. 60.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 54.1 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Average Cash Earnings: Wednesday, 01:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -0.2% or worse, CALL USD/JPY.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Wednesday, 10:30. Exp. 0.25. 0.62 or more, PUT USD/CHF. -0.05 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 370K. 376K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 361K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 1.4%. 5.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.3% or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Private Sector Credit: Friday, 00:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher CALL AUD/USD. 0.0% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.K. Nationwide HPI: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from optionfair, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
For GBP/JPY Binary trading, see our weekly GBP/JPY weekly technical analysis.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.Try binary trading with AnyOption