Binary Options Weekly Setup December 24-28 2012
New week, starting December 24th, has only 6 major events due to Christmas holidays. Pay attention to the U.S. New Home Sales on Thuesday. The BOCrunch team would like to wish Happy Holidays to all it’s readers.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Japanese CSPI: Published on Monday at 23:50 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.6%. If the outcome is -0.3% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. If the result is -0.8% or lower, CALL option on USD/JPY.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. 3.9%. 4.1% or higher, CALL USD/GBP. 2.8% or lower, PUT USD/GBP.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 34.6K. 35.1K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 31.6K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 365K. 368K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 356K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 382K. 389K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 367K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Friday, 15:00. Exp. -0.3%. 5.5% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.5% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption