Binary Options Weekly Setup December 19-23 2011
This week, starting December 19th, with 18 news events including U.S. building permits and new home sales. Pay attention to the German Ifo Business Climate on Tuesday.
optionFair, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- European Current Account: Published on Monday at 09:00 GMT. The market expects a score of -1.9B. If the outcome is 0.7B or more, CALL EUR/USD. If the result is -3.9B or worse, PUT option on EUR/USD.
- Canadian Wholesale Sales: Monday, 13:30. Exp. 0.6%. 0.8% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.K. GfK Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -30. -25 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -32 or worse, PUT GBP/USD.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Tuesday, 09:00. Exp. 106.2. 107.5 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 105.6 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. CBI Realized Sales: Tuesday, 11:00. Exp.-15. -11 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -21 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI: Tuesday, 12:00. Exp. 0.2%. 0.5% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.0% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Building Permits: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.63M. 0.66M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.59M or worse, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Tuesday, 23:50. Exp. -0.28T. 0.19T or more, PUT USD/JPY. 0.56T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 13.5B. 15.2B or more, PUT GBP/USD. -2.0B or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core Retail Sales: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.0% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- Belgium NBB Business Climate: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. -11.1. -9.4 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -14.4 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 5.04M. 5.36M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 4.67M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. Current Account: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. -5.2B. -1.7B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -7.4B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 376K. 385K or more, PUT USD/JPY.365K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment: Thursday, 14:55. Exp. 68.1. 71.5 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 63.7 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 36.3K. 38.2K or more CALL GBP/USD. 33.4K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.5%. 1.3% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 314K. 319K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 305K or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from optionfair, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
For Gold Binary Options, read our weekly gold binary options setup.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
For GBP/JPY Binary trading, see our weekly GBP/JPY weekly technical analysis.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with optionFair.Try binary trading with AnyOption