Binary Options Weekly Setup December 17-21 2012
New week, starting December 17th, opens with 14 market events including the U.S. Current Account and the New Zealand Current Account. Pay attention to the U.S. Building Permits on Wednesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.S. TIC Long-Term Purchases: Published on Monday at 14:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 22.3B. If the outcome is 24.1B or more, CALL USD/JPY. If the result is 2.8B or less, PUT option on USD/JPY.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 2.6%. 2.9% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 2.5% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Current Account: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. -105B. -101B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -124B or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Current Account: Tuesday, 21:45. Exp. -4.28B. -1.31B or more, CALL NZD/USD. -4.60B or less, PUT NZD/USD.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Tuesday, 23:50. Exp. -0.81T. -0.57T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -0.98T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- German Ifo Business Climate: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 101.9. 102.3 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 100.9 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. CBI Realized Sales: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. 26. 35 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 23 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Building Permits: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.87M. 0.89M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.81M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -1.0% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 350K. 355K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 340K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Belgium NBB Business Climate: Thursday, 14:00. Exp. -14.3. -12.2 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -14.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 5.9. 6.3 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 5.6 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Friday, 13:30. Exp. -0.1%. 2.0% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.4% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:00. Exp. 75.2. 76.2 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 73.2 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption