Binary Options Weekly Setup December 10-14 2012
New week, starting December 10th, opens with 11 market events including the French Industrial Production and the Euro-Zone Sentix Investor Confidence. Pay attention to the U.S. Import Prices on Wednesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Australian Home Loans: Published on Monday at 00:30 GMT. The market expects a score of 3.1%. If the outcome is 3.3% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. If the result is 0.6% or lower, PUT option on AUD/USD.
- French Industrial Production: Monday, 07:45. Exp. 0.4%. 0.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -3.1% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Euro-Zone Sentix Investor Confidence: Monday, 09:30. Exp. -16.2. -15.8 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -19.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -5%. -3% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -8% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. -11.4. -10.9 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -16.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Claimant Count Change: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 5.1K. 10.7K or more, PUT GBP/USD. 4.6K or lower, CALL GBP/USD.
- U.S. Import Prices: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. -0.4%. 0.7% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.6% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss PPI: Thursday, 08:15. Exp. -0.3%. 0.0% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.5% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Thursday, 11:00. Exp. -17. -14 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -22 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 370K. 374K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 366K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Core CPI: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption