Binary Options Weekly Setup August 6-10 2012
This week, starting August 6th, with 20 news events including the Swiss CPI and the Japanese Current Account. Pay attention to the Canadian Building Permits on Tuesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. Halifax HPI: Published on Monday at 08:00 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.4%. If the outcome is 1.2% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. If the result is -0.6% or lower, PUT option on GBP/USD.
- Euro Zone Sentix Investor Confidence: Monday, 09:30. Exp. -30.7. -28.9 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -31.3 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- New Zealand Labor Cost Index: Monday, 23:45. Exp. 0.6%. 0.7% or more, CALL NZD/USD. 0.4% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- Swiss CPI: Tuesday, 08:15. Exp. -0.5%. -0.2% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. -0.6% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- Italian Industrial Production: Tuesday, 09:00. Exp. -1.0%. 1.1% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Manufacturing Production: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. -3.9%. 1.4ֵֵֵ% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -4.2% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Italian Prelim GDP: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. -0.7%. -0.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- German Factory Orders: Tuesday, 11:00. Exp. -0.8%. 0.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -1.0% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Building Permits: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. -3.5%. 7.5% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -3.7% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- Canadian Ivey PMI: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 51.7. 52.2 or more, PUT USD/CAD. 48.7 or less, CALL USD/CAD.
- Japanese Current Account: Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. 0.75T. 0.79T or more, PUT USD/JPY. 0.24T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Home Loans: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. 2.1%. 2.4% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -1.5% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss SECO Consumer Climate: Wednesday, 06:45. Exp. -4. -3 or more, PUT USD/CHF. -9 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- German Industrial Production: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. -0.7%. 1.8% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Japanese Core Machinery Orders: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. 11.3%. 11.7% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -15.1% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. Trade Balance: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. -8.5B. -8.2B or more, CALL GBP/USD. -8.6B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 371K. 374K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 362K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- French Industrial Production: Friday, 07:45. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -2.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. PPI Input: Friday, 09:30. Exp. 1.3%. 1.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -2.5% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Federal Budget Balance: Friday, 19:00. Exp. -103.0B. -59.1B or more, CALL USD/JPY. -108.4 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption