Binary Options Weekly Setup August 27-31 2012
This week, starting August 27th, with 19 new events including the U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI and the European M3 Money Supply. Pay attention to the Swiss KOF Economic Barometer on Wednesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Published on Tuesday at 07:00 GMT. The market expects a score of 5.8. If the outcome is 6.1 or more, CALL EUR/USD. If the result is 5.7 or less, PUT option on EUR/USD.
- Swiss Employment Level: Tuesday, 08:15. Exp. 4.04M. 4.07M or more, PUT USD/CHF. 4.02M or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- European M3 Money Supply: Tuesday, 09:00. Exp. 3.3%. 3.5% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.2% or 3.0%, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. -0.3%. -0.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.9% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 65.8. 66.1 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 65.5 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Construction Work Done: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. 1.1%. 5.8% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.7% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Wednesday, 08:00. Exp. 1.52. 1.58 or more, PUT USD/CHF. 1.40 or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.S. Prelim GDP: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 1.7%. 1.9% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 1.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Pending Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 1.1%. 1.3% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.8% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Retail Sales: Thursday, 00:50. Exp. 0.0%. 0.4% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -0.1% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- German Unemployment Change: Thursday, 08:55. Exp. 7K. 8K or more, CALL EUR/USD. 6K or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Net Lending to Individuals: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 1.1B. 1.3B or more, CALL GBP/USD. 0.2B or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 370K. 373K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 366K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. GfK Consumer Confidence: Friday, 00:01. Exp. -26. -24 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -31 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Japanese Prelim Industrial Production: Friday, 00:50. Exp. 1.8%. 2.1% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- Australian Private Sector Credit: Friday, 02:30. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. 0.3% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- German Retail Sales: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian GDP: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Factory Orders: Friday, 15:00. Exp. 1.1%. 1.3% or higher, CALL USD/CAD. -0.8% or lower, PUT USD/CAD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption