Binary Options Weekly Setup August 20-24 2012
This week, starting August 20th, with 16 new events including the Canadian Core Retail Sales and the Swiss Trade Balance. Pay attention to the U.S. New Home Sales Home Sales on Thursday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- U.K. Public Sector Net Borrowing: Published on Tuesday at 09:30 GMT. The market expects a score of -2.8B. If the outcome is 12.4B or more, PUT GBP/USD. If the result is -3.0B or less, CALL option on GBP/USD.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Tuesday, 11:00. Exp. -7. -5 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -8 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Canadian Wholesale Sales: Tuesday, 01:30. Exp. 0.4%. 1.0% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.2% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- Japanese Trade Balance: Wednesday, 00:50. Exp. -0.46T. -0.29T or more, PUT USD/JPY. -0.48T or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- Canadian Core Retail Sales: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. 0.3% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Existing Home Sales: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 4.52M. 4.55M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 4.29M or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Swiss Trade Balance: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 2.10B. 2.28B or more, PUT USD/CHF. 2.03B or less, CALL USD/CHF.
- German Flash Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 08:30. Exp. 43.6. 43.9 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 42.8 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 28.2K. 28.9K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 26.0K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. CBI Realized Sales: Thursday, 11:00. Exp. 16. 18 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 10 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 365K. 370K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 363K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Flash Manufacturing PMI: Thursday, 14:00. Exp. 51.3. 51.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 51.1 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 362K. 369K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 343K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. Revised GDP: Friday, 09:30. Exp. -0.5%. -0.3% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.8% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.5%. 0.6% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.6% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Belgium NBB Business Climate: Friday, 14:00. Exp. -10.8. -9.6 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -11.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption