Binary Options Weekly Setup August 13-17 2012
This week, starting August 13th, with 16 new events including the Japanese Tertiary Industry Activity and the U.S. Core CPI. Pay attention to the German ZEW Economic Sentiment on Tuesday.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- New Zealand Core Retail Sales: Published on Monday at 23:45 GMT. The market expects a score of 1.0%. If the outcome is 1.3% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. If the result is -2.9% or lower, PUT option on NZD/USD.
- U.K. RICS House Price Balance: Tuesday, 00:01. Exp. -23%. -20% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -24% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Japanese Tertiary Industry Activity: Tuesday, 00:50. Exp. -0.3%. 0.9% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. -0.5% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- French Prelim GDP: Tuesday, 06:30. Exp. -0.1%. 0.1% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- French Prelim Non-Farm Payrolls: Tuesday, 07:45. Exp. -0.1%. 0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.3% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 2.3%. 2.5% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 2.2% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. -19.2. -18.9 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -19.8 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 0.3%. 0.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- Australian Wage Price Index: Wednesday, 02:30. Exp. 0.9%. 1.0% or higher, CALL AUD/USD.0.7% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- U.S. Core CPI: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.3% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.1% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 365K. 370K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 363K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. -4.3. -3.4 or more, CALL USD/JPY. -13.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- German PPI: Friday, 07:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.6% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.4% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.5% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 72.5. 72.8 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 72.0 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 75%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption