Binary Options Daily Setup May 2nd 2012
Today, Wednesday, May 2nd produces 7 new trading events. These events provide excellent trading opportunities for binary options traders. The U.K. Construction PMI today, will probably have an effect on the GBP/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
- Swiss Retail Sales: Wednesday, 08:15. Exp. 1.2%. 1.4% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.6% or lower, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. Construction PMI: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 54.2. 57.3 or more, CALL GBP/USD. 53.7 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- European Unemployment Rate: Wednesday, 10:00. Exp. 10.9%. 11.1% or higher, PUT EUR/USD. 10.6% or lower, CALL EUR/USD.
- U.S. ADP Non-Farm Employment Change: Wednesday, 13:15. Exp. 179K. 214K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 173K or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Factory Orders: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. -1.4%. 1.8% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -1.6% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.K. Nationwide HPI: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 0.6%. 0.7% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -1.3%or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- French Industrial Production: Thursday, 07:45. Exp. 0.7%. 0.2% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.8% or lower,PUT EUR/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption