Binary Options Daily Setup January 26th 2012
Today, Thursday, January 26th produces 4 new trading events. These events provide excellent trading opportunities for binary options traders. The GfK German Consumer Climate today, is an important event on the EUR/USD.
anyoption, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Thursday, 07:00. Exp. 5.6. 5.8 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 5.2 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 371K. 380K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 366K or less, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.S. New Home Sales: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 322K. 329K or more, CALL USD/JPY. 307K or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- European M3 Money Supply: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 2.3%. 2.6% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 2.0% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from anyoption, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with anyoption.Try binary trading with AnyOption