Binary Options Daily Setup February 28th 2012
Today, Tuesday, February 28th produces 11 new trading events. These events provide excellent trading opportunities for binary options traders. The Australian Retail Sales today, will probably have an effect on the AUD/USD.
anyoption, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- GfK German Consumer Climate: Tuesday, 07:00. Exp. 6.1. 6.4 or more, CALL EUR/USD. 5.7 or less, PUT EUR/USD.
- Swiss Employment Level: Tuesday, 08:15. Exp. 4.03M. 4.05M or more, PUT USD/CHF. 3.97M or worse, CALL USD/CHF.
- U.K. CBI Realized Sales: Tuesday, 11:00. Exp. -15. -11 or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -25 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Tuesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.0%. 2.4% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -0.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI: Tuesday, 14:00. Exp. -3.6%. -3.2% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. -3.9% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. CB Consumer Confidence: Tuesday, 15:00. Exp. 63.2. 64.5 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 59.5 or less, PUT USD/JPY.
- Japanese Prelim Industrial Production: Tuesday, 23:00. Exp. 1.6%. 4.0% or higher, PUT USD/JPY. 1.0% or lower, CALL USD/JPY.
- U.K. GfK Consumer Confidence: Wednesday, 00:01. Exp. -27. -24 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -31 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- Australian Retail Sales: Wednesday, 00:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.6% or higher, CALL AUD/USD. -0.2% or lower, PUT AUD/USD.
- French Consumer Spending: Wednesday, 07:45. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- Swiss KOF Economic Barometer: Wednesday, 08:00. Exp. -0.11. -0.08 or more, PUT USD/CHF. -0.20 or worse, CALL USD/CHF.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from anyoption, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with anyoption.Try binary trading with AnyOption