Binary Options Daily Setup February 17th 2012
Today, Friday, February 17th produces 4 new trading events. These events provide excellent trading opportunities for binary options traders. The U.S. Core CPI today, will probably have an effect on the USD/JPY.
anyoption, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
- European Current Account: Friday, 09:00. Exp. 2.3B. 2.9B or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -2.3B or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.K. Retail Sales: Friday, 09:30. Exp. -0.3%. 0.8% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.5% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- Canadian Core CPI: Friday, 12:00. Exp. 0.1%. 0.3% or higher, PUT USD/CAD. -0.6% or lower, CALL USD/CAD.
- : Friday, 13:30. Exp. 0.3%. 0.5% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.0% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from anyoption, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with anyoption.Try binary trading with AnyOption