Binary Options Daily Setup April 25th 2012
Today, Tuesday, April 25th produces 5 new trading events. These events provide excellent trading opportunities for binary options traders. The U.K. Prelim GDP today, will probably have an effect on the GBP/USD.
24option, is a respected provider recommended by BOCrunch.
- U.K. Prelim GDP: Wednesday, 09:30. Exp. 0.1%. 0.2% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. -0.3% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.K. CBI Industrial Order Expectations: Wednesday, 11:00. Exp. -8. -5 or more, CALL GBP/USD. -12 or less, PUT GBP/USD.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders: Wednesday, 13:30. Exp. 0.6%. 2.1% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.2% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Official Cash Rate: Wednesday, 22:00. Exp. 2.50%. 2.75% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 2.25% or lower, PUT NZD/USD.
- U.K. BBA Mortgage Approvals: Thursday, 09:30. Exp. 34.3K. 36.2K or more, CALL GBP/USD. 32.1K or less, PUT GBP/USD.
If you are interested in binary options, see our unique Bonus Offer from 24option, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.Try binary trading with AnyOption