Binary Options Daily Setup – September 14th 2011
Today’s trading opportunities include events from the U.K., Switzerland, New Zealand, Euro-Zone and the U.S. that are the highlights of today’s binary options setups. No less than 7 events today that can provide excellent trading opportunities. Pay attention to the British Pound at 08:30GMT when the release of the Claimant Count Change, brings trading opportunity on the GBP/USD.
See our unique 500$ Bonus Offer from 24option.com, for BOCrunch binary option traders.
Let’s review the events. All times are GMT.
- Swiss PPI: Published on Wednesday at 07:15 GMT. The market expects a score of -0.3%. If the outcome is -0.1% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. If the result is -0.7% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.
- U.K. Claimant Count Change: Wednsday, 08:30. Exp. 34.8K. 37.9K or more, PUT GBP/USD. 28.3K or less, CALL GBP/USD.
- European Industrial Production: Wednesday, 09:00. Exp. 1.5%. 1.7% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. -0.9% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.
- U.S. Core Retail Sales: Wednesday, 12:30. Exp. 0.2%. 0.6% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.0%% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- U.S. Business Inventories: Wednesday, 14:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.9% or higher, CALL USD/JPY. 0.1% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.
- New Zealand Official Cash Rate: Wednesday, 21:00. Exp. 2.50%. 2.75% or higher, CALL NZD/USD. 2.25% or lower, PUT USD/NZD.
- Swiss Libor Rate: Thursday, 07:30. Exp. <0.25%. 0.50% or higher, PUT USD/CHF. 0.00% or less, CALL USD/CHF.
These expected market reactions and setups are general market commentary. This is by no means any type of investment advice.
If you’re interested in binary options, please go to 24option.com. They’re a leading binary options provider.
- CALL options – if the price closes at a higher level than the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes below, you’re left with 10%.
- PUT options – if the price closes under the price you purchased at expiry time, you make 85%. If it closes above, you’re left with 10%.
Read more on forex binaries at our weekly binary options setup.
Read more on Binary options brokers.
For Oil Binary Options, read our weekly oil binary options setup.
The data for these news events has been analyzed given previous releases and reactions, current market conditions and more. Significant surprises to market consensus, as given by surveys of economists, normally trigger sharp market reactions that proceed for a long period of time. When some events collide with each other, they can offset each other. So, these events aren’t in the list.
Full Disclosure: BOCrunch is affiliated with 24option.com.Try binary trading with AnyOption